some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school. Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?

To begin learning a foreign language already at primary school was believed to be better for children. What brought scientists and reaserchers to say so?

First of all, is known that the mind of a child is more flexible than an adult one, with a easier and quicker ability to learn. In addition, this idea was carried on by observating bilingual individuals: anyone who speaks more than one language at the same level is able to do so because has learnt the two different linguistic systems at the same time.

What really made the difference for them has been the fact they could practice daily not only at school but almost and especially with their families. To the other side, the disavantage found in the introduction of a foreign language at primary school was that, if is not well explained by the teachers and practised properly every day,it will result to be pointless.

This is the reason why a change is needed in order the teachers to be qualified and the key of the success could be give constant homewrok and extra materials, better if interactive to involve the family of the students. Ceirtainly family can support the child and he will feel more motivated in learning a new language if he can share it somehow with his own family.

In conclusion, since the advantages are many, the school system has to change in order to guarantee to children to become international from their first educational steps.

To begin learning a foreign language already at primary school was believed
To begin learning a foreign language ready at primary school was believed

First of all, is known that
First of all, it is known that

with a easier and quicker ability to learn
with an easier and quicker ability to learn

because has learnt
because he has learned

if is not well explained by the teachers
if it is not well explained by the teachers

the success could be give constant homewrok
the success could be given by constant homework

Sentence: What brought scientists and reaserchers to say so?
Error: reaserchers Suggestion: reserves

Sentence: In addition, this idea was carried on by observating bilingual individuals: anyone who speaks more than one language at the same level is able to do so because has learnt the two different linguistic systems at the same time.
Error: learnt Suggestion: learned
Error: observating Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: To the other side, the disavantage found in the introduction of a foreign language at primary school was that, if is not well explained by the teachers and practised properly every day,it will result to be pointless.
Error: disavantage Suggestion: disadvantage
Error: practised Suggestion: practiced

Sentence: This is the reason why a change is needed in order the teachers to be qualified and the key of the success could be give constant homewrok and extra materials, better if interactive to involve the family of the students.
Error: homewrok Suggestion: homework

Minimum 250 words wanted.