Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school. Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?

Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school.
Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?

There is no doubt the language has enormous importance in our lives. Schools are the best platform to learn new languages. However, the best time to learn languages are from age three to eight. In these age youngsters are have adequate adaptability to adapt global languages. Most importantly, age is one of the most critical factors for new language learning. Therefore, positive consequences are much higher for a youngster who is learning foreign language at primary school.

Children those are in primary school have more adaptability to learn new things. It has been observed that, children those are below eight years are have ability to grab new language much easily. Because in these age youngsters are have tendency to replicate words what they listen and see with in their surroundings. Not only that, when youngsters are in primary sections they do not have much load on their study. Therefore, in this phase school and parents should engage their children in new language learning.

Apparently, secondary schools are having more pressure on study and there are many other subjects apart from language. Therefore, students are spending more and more time on other subjects. In this situation, foreign language is become a secondary subject. Undoubtedly, focus on language learning is become tiny for secondary school students. However, if students are having their basic knowledge and strong base on secondary language, which they have gathered from primary school, then that base is helping them to excel on secondary language learning.

In conclusion, language is the most important subject in our day to day lives. Where some foreign languages like; English and French are treated as global language, due to their usage by the globe. There is no doubt the people can learn language at any point of time. But, the right time is to start learning global language at primary school. Nevertheless, adopting foreign language in primary school is more effortless and improvising learning process.

Children those are in primary school have more adaptability
Children who are in primary school have more adaptability

children those are below eight years are have ability to grab new language much easily
children who are below eight years have ability to grab new language much easily

Because in these age youngsters are have tendency to
Because in these age youngsters have tendency to

focus on language learning is become tiny
focusing on language learning is becoming tiny

adopting foreign language in primary school is more effortless and improvising learning process.
adopting foreign language in primary school is a more effortless and improvising learning process.