Some experts believe that it is letter for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather that secondary school.Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?

Some experts believe that it is letter for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather that secondary school.
Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?

It is important for youngsters to start learning an overseas language at primary school level. Many education specialists are today support and suggest initiating different language learning from entry school level will be more beneficial for youngsters. Because, in primary school level students are having enormous ability to adapt new language, which students can enhance in later stage at secondary school. Hence, there is no doubt the positive consequences are much higher for a student, who is commence learning an unfamiliar language at entry school level.

Primary school students are more self-motivated and do not have much load on their study. Therefore, a tiny effort from students can return them a good learning. On the other hand, students who are in entry level school have tended to replicate new words. Hence, they can easily learn the basic structures and grammars of an unfamiliar language. For instance, a child who is leaning French in primary school has better understanding of the subject than the one who is learning same language in secondary or higher secondary school. Not only that, the ability to adapt an overseas language structure and avoid errors is much higher for a primary school student. As per child education specialists’ human brain in primary school level is more efficient and can adapt new subjects much easily.

However, a secondary school student also may start learning foreign language at secondary level. But in secondary school level students have more pressure on their studies. Additionally, in this level students are dealing with many subjects, where they are contributing more on mathematics, physics etc. compulsory subjects. Hence, an overseas language is become a secondary subject. Therefore, the time and efforts they apply on an overseas language is very tiny. And as a result, secondary school students are required more time to build their expertise on an unfamiliar language.

In Conclusion, as per my opinion and experts view, unfamiliar languages should be commencing at entry school level. This should be more beneficial for students in long run.

Many education specialists are today support and suggest initiating different language learning from entry school level will be more beneficial for youngsters
Today many education specialists support and suggest initiating different language learning from entry school level which will be more beneficial for youngsters

Because, in primary school level students are having enormous ability to adapt new language, which students can enhance in later stage at secondary school.
Description: check books how to use 'which'

who is commence learning an unfamiliar language at entry school level.
who is commencing learning an unfamiliar language at entry school level.

an overseas language is become a secondary subject
an overseas language is becoming a secondary subject

Read a good grammar book. and improve your vocabulary words.