Some high schools require all students to wear school uniforms. Other high schools permit students to decide what to wear to school. Which of these two school policies do you think is better?

School uniform is a part of being a student in schools. It is a symbol of pride and preserves the school identity.

To begin, I believe schools require all students to wear school uniforms to create self-identity, to form uniformity and sense of togetherness. Uniforms tie the pupils and teachers to each other, to create strong bonds which holds the schools together and, the sense of belonging. Uniforms also protect us from each other, meaning we are all equal in one school. Everyone is rich and everyone is poor, to give an example.

On the other hand, I also think that schools uniform is a little bit pricey and thus, forms unnecessary pressure for parents financially. Some schools require detail specification and, if a student turn up with different pinafore, punishment is inevitable. In most school in America, students are not required to wear uniforms, hence, students are in fear of attack or intimidation, it also attract bullying.

In conclusion, I feel uniforms are not fashionable but it is a safety net which deters bullies. In addition, uniforms should stay because it creates a sense of belonging and, it takes away the pressure of what to wear every day.

to create strong bonds which holds the schools together
to create strong bonds which hold the schools together

if a student turn up with different pinafore,
if a student turns up with different pinafore,

it also attract bullying.
it also attracts bullying.

Minimum 250 words wanted