Some organization believe that their employees should dress smartly. Others value quality of work above appearance.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or

Some organization believe that their employees should dress smartly. Others value quality of work above appearance.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Style of dress in work place is a very important for many organization. They encourage their employees to wear casual clothes or even designer clothes to look more smart and beauty, while others prefer to improve the performance of their employees. The latter believe that the quality of working is more valuable. So, which one is more important?

Many of famous organizations assign a remarkable budget to the clothes and uniforms of their members. According to their annual estimate indices, their success directly is in relation with members appearance. Moreover, those indices show that people have tendency more to that organization have attraction in the appearance. It seems that smart dresses and good looking in work place not only increase the success, but also they make there more beautiful and it may lead to better performance of the members.

On the other hand, other organizations value the efficiency of their employees, more. In their belief, the performance of each one is in prior of their looking. For example, employees in many companies wear a very simple uniform, however the mentioned companies program many professional courses to enhance the employees ability.

Personally, I believe the question depends on the organization activities. I mean the ones are directly working with people, like shopping centers and department stores, hospitals, and so on, value the appearance more. People expect the beauty and they have to answer to this request in the best manner. In contrast with this the organizations, which work with people indirectly, tend to focus on the performance. Employees of companies, workshops and so on have to improve their ability, not to dress smartly.

Style of dress in work place is a very important for many organization.
Style of dress in work place is very important for many organizations.

The latter believe that
The latter believes that

people have tendency more to that organization have attraction in the appearance.

not only increase the success, but also they make there more beautiful
Description: Not only...but also is not used properly. can you re-write this sentence?