Some people argue that is is more important to have an enjoyable job than to earn a lot of money. Others disagree and think that a good salary leads to a better life.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.Give reasons for your answer and inclu

Some people argue that is is more important to have an enjoyable job than to earn a lot of money. Others disagree and think that a good salary leads to a better life.

Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Write at least 250 words.

There are two types of society in this world. First, some society believes to do what you love is better rather than make big money. Second, parts of society believe huge financial income with stressful job is worth the choice. I believe doing what we love is more critical compared to making big money.

On one view, people prefer to do something they love rather than huge salary for one particular reason. It is because the job that they do reflects their identity. It would be foolish for them to abandon the job since it represents their most authentic self. This kind of people usually already finds their talent and dream about their current job in the childhood. However, this is only true for minority of people.

Another view, people say stressful job with big money is more important and worth the choice. It is true that if you do not have enough money you will end up in a bad condition. Furthermore, people tend to have big lifestyle and money is the only way to afford it. This kind of people devote most of their time to work and wait for the weekend to spend the money they received.

In my point of view, it is better to have a lovable job rather than a stressful one even though the job makes smaller salary. This will significantly increase happiness and longevity of our life. In addition, it is obviously a better approach to enjoy rather than to endure and wait for the weekend. More importantly, we cannot buy all things with money.

To conclude, two views concerning about this topic have its own arguments. It is true that majority of people choose the second view. However, the first approach is the right and better way to apply in our life. Not only we can enjoy the whole week but also the whole life.

Not only we can enjoy the whole week but also the whole life.
Description: Not only...but also is not used properly. can you re-write this sentence?