Some people believe the aim of university education is to help graduates get better job. Others believe there are much wider benefits of university education for both individuals and society. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

Aim university education is form character and develop science had by the people get better the job. The people taking education in university will have knowledge directing only in one expert so every people can focus on one major of job in a company. It will profitable for the company because the employee can give contribution for the company appropriate with the major mastered by them. But on one side, when searching a job, the company opening job vacancy does not claim their major at the time.

University education is needed someone increasing science and knowledge of the people on one major, so after graduating from university, they will get a job on a company or open a business with developing science accepted in university. In other hand, university education can be increased the scholar become more mature so can give a plan for the society and the governments in developing their country. They can recommend the better stride for the government in upgrade the society welfare suitable with their major. If they are from the major of agriculture, they can encourage the society to utilize organic fertilizer than chemical fertilizer in order that, their plant can the better growth.

All this time, several universities have the best quality not only from the employee but also the construction. Moreover, several graduated cannot evolve the science they accept in university. So they cannot slip when apply the job in the company. They only get certificate but the science. Some universities only search the quantity but the quality so the graduate cannot unfold in the society.

Therefore, the advantages of the university education are more than disadvantages of university if the scholars can develop their science in the society. They can open new field a job so that the unemployment in their country can be weaken.

Aim university education is form character and develop science had by the people get better the job.

Sentence: It will profitable for the company because the employee can give contribution for the company appropriate with the major mastered by them.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to will and profitable

University education is needed someone
University education is needed by someone

Sentence: In other hand, university education can be increased the scholar become more mature so can give a plan for the society and the governments in developing their country.
Description: The fragment scholar become more is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace become with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: They can recommend the better stride for the government in upgrade the society welfare suitable with their major.
Description: The token in is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to in and upgrade