Some people believe the aim of university education is to help graduates get better jobs. Others believe there are much wider benefits of university education for both individuals and society. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

It is generally accepted that one of the main goals of tertiary education is to get a job. Many people could believe that university education brings a lot of benefits for the person and his/her community. This essay will discuss both sides of this argument.

First and foremost, it is commonly believed that finding a good job is directly related to the high level of study.In other word, the chance of the person in getting a job is increasing as he/she graduated from university or even higher than the university. As the job market is growing and becoming more competitive even a high education does not guarantee a person a job. For example, many of the university graduates work in fields that are completely different from their speciality such as, waiters, taxi drivers. Moreover, many of the job applications nowadays require at least university level in order to subscribe to a certain job position.

On the other hand, some people believe that the purpose behind higher education is not only the employment, it goes further to benefits the community as a whole.University graduates like, doctors and the role they play in the health of people and treating diseases, engineers and their role in building houses, roads, infrastructure. In addition to this, an individual who finishes the university education is more independent and have enough experience which is important in dealing with life obstacles.

To recapitulate, I believe that the primary gain of the university is guaranteed a job.However, the effects of higher education can be beneficial to person as well as whole society

University graduates like, doctors and the role they play in the health of people and treating diseases, engineers and their role in building houses, roads, infrastructure.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

an individual who finishes the university education is more independent and have enough experience
an individual who finishes the university education is more independent and has enough experience

the primary gain of the university is guaranteed a job
the primary gain of the university is to guarantee a job

to person as well as whole society
to the person as well as the whole society

that are completely different from their speciality such as, waiters, taxi drivers.
that are completely different from their specialties such as waiters, taxi drivers.

it goes further to benefits the community
it goes further to benefit the community

Sentence: For example, many of the university graduates work in fields that are completely different from their speciality such as, waiters, taxi drivers.
Error: speciality Suggestion: No alternate word