Some people believe that the best way to learn anything is “learning by doing”. Others would rather learn through books and from teachers. Think of learning a language. Which way do you think is a better way to learn a language?

The demand for mastering a foreign language encourages people around the world to choose a suitable learning method for them. It is undeniable that participating in a formal course with qualified teachers is the most beneficial way for some students. However, there are some learners who prefer to recognize their language level and do accustomed practice first before joining a formal class. Using a balanced learning method between practice and reading theories from books will be the most effective way of learning language.

It is recommended that a learner must recognize where his language le...