Some people believe that children should be allowed to stay at home and play until they are six or seven years old.Others believe that is important for young children to go to school as soon as possible.What do you think are the advantages of attending sc

Some people believe that children should be allowed to stay at home and play until they are six or seven years old.Others believe that is important for young children to go to school as soon as possible.

What do you think are the advantages of attending school from a young age.?

Childhood is the time, when a child learns basic lessons of life, either playing at home or going to school both seems to be playing a role in early developmental stage.But school plays a fundamental role in introducing a child to the society as a disciplined person and polishing a child's learning abilities if he starts going school immediately after being able to walk and speak. These benefits will be discussed in detail as follow.

Primarily,an institute is established for following some disciplines, if a child starts to attend school in his young age,he wi...

he learn about unity and coordination
he learns about unity and coordination

Sentence: In short, a child should be sent school instead of allowing him to just to play at home,because early schooling will prepare a child for incoming academics and as well as social and behavioural changes as an individual member of a society and he will get rid of fears and anxiety that are to be faced by other homesick children.
Error: behavioural Suggestion: behavioral

Don't forget punctuation marks.