Some people believe that children should have formal training at school to become good parents. Do you agree or disagree? Give your own opinion.

Becoming parents is a difficult task requiring great commitment. Due to the fact, some people concur about providing such parenting program for kids at school in order to train them being sterling parents in the future. However, others believe that children do not need that particular course to be quality parents. Children may have their own way to become good people as well as good parents naturally. I myself consider that parenting program in the formal institution is not really essential and it would not be useful.

On the one hand, an idea to give formal parenting program for kids has purpose to bring them becoming mature and prepare them being good parents. This may come out from the reality that several people are confused and feel hard when they play role as parents. They experience troubles in the process of taking care children or families. For example, it is not easy to cover all children’s necessities and manage other family activities simultaneously. By this program, they expect that the children would be more skillful and responsible to deal with difficult household activities. As a result, the children may become good parents which have ability to tackle family matters. In my opinion, however, it seems no sense and meaningless educating this subject to children because they are too young to know about complicated adult’s problems

On the other hand, becoming quality parents do not have to require such parenthood training in the formal education. For instance, in the past children grew up more likely by external experiences outside school. This witness led them to be proficient and dependable naturally when they confronted obstacles. Moreover, they probably had been through various challenging circumtances which brought them to become more adult and mature during they were growing up. Finally, when they had a family, this would guided them to be succesful parents which can deal easily with kinds of household burden.

In conclusion, I believe that there are some ways for young people standing as competent parents. However, I do convince that children do not need to have such parenting program qualification because the process becoming good parents is more effective with no formal teaching or training about it at school. In addition, I doubt that children which are really young would understand the intricated parenting lesson.

becoming quality parents do not have to require
becoming quality parents does not have to require

Sentence: Moreover, they probably had been through various challenging circumtances which brought them to become more adult and mature during they were growing up.
Description: The fragment growing up . is not usually preceded by were
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace were with was
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to during and they

Sentence: Finally, when they had a family, this would guided them to be succesful parents which can deal easily with kinds of household burden.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to would and guided

children which are really young
children who are really young

Error: circumtances Suggestion: circumstances

Error: succesful Suggestion: successful

Sentence: In addition, I doubt that children which are really young would understand the intricated parenting lesson.
Error: intricated Suggestion: No alternate word