Some people believe that the Earth is being harmed (damaged) by human activity. Others feel that human activity makes the Earth a better place to live. What is your opinion? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

In this modern era, we are living in the advanced of technology and science that has been tremendous in entire world by human civilization. This improved make better for our daily life and make a better place to live at once. Nonetheless, this progress makes our earth being harmed by human activity. Unconsciously, this will deprive the future generations of its natural beauty and other critical resources, and put our life in peril by overlooking our mistakes. In this essay, I would like to give my opinion about this argument.

First and foremost, we live in recent years that many people have capability of purchasing their own vehicles because of improvement of quality of life. Automatically, this can increase the number of vehicles in the road that have negative impact such as the air pollution in everywhere that cause by vehicles and industrial fumes. For instantly in Jakarta as capital city of Indonesia has many buildings and also has air pollution is quite worse because of vehicles fumes. Air pollution is worse enough to cause poor health for the people who live there, especially if the green areas not found there, the dangerous impact of air pollution is unavoidable.

Furthermore, for several reasons, the people did not hesitate to cut down trees illegally. Indirectly, they takes away of people’s life. Because of cutting down trees, tree roots cannot hold the soil and adsorb water when the rain came. This has often resulted in flash floods in each area that lacks a green area such as in Jakarta which has little green areas often experience major flooding in every year. Similar in Borneo in Indonesia, many communities are often cut down trees illegally that make deforestation also devastates the living environment of animals affecting to the diversity.

In my view, people should minimize the bad influences on the Earth with considering carefully before doing something and protect the human life as well as possible.

Sentence: This improved make better for our daily life and make a better place to live at once.
Description: A verb, past participle is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to improved and make

Sentence: For instantly in Jakarta as capital city of Indonesia has many buildings
Description: what is the subject for this sentence?

Sentence: Indirectly, they takes away of people's life.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to they and takes

if the green areas not found there,
if the green areas are not found there,

many communities are often cut down trees illegally
many communities often cut down trees illegally