Some people believe that exploring outer space is important because it expands human knowledge and might lead to discoveries that will benefit humanity in the future. Other people believe that space exploration is a waste of money that could be better spe

Although some people contend that allocating ample money for outer space exploration projects is beneficial for humanity, I believe that it is a waste of money particularly for developing countries that have many problems to tackle. At least until near future, developing countries must consider to handle emergency matters, which are related to citizen's basic needs, first rather than to invest in exploration projects, with no clear outcomes and consume huge amount of money, such as an outer space study.

First of all, if a country does not solve its emergency problems, it is impossible for the country to stay stable and riots might occur. For example, Indonesia puts its focus on opening more job opportunities; therefore the social stability can be maintained. If the government invests public money to finance outer space exploration projects while the unemployment rate is rising, social unrest to reject the regulation would occur and it would disturb the stability of the nation.

Another reason is that a developing country does not have a lot of money to cover all the expenses of the outer space projects. Lacking of financial supports usually make the projects abandoned and in the end no useful results are produced. For example, Indonesia invests certain money to an alternative energy research, which unfortunately after five years, the project produces minimum outcomes as the project struggles with the budget. Thus, we have to be very careful of selecting what projects that ought to be financed.

Overall, as the financial resources owned by developing countries are limited, I suggest them not to waste their money on the outer space projects and have more efforts to strengthen their nation's stability by handling emergency problems first.

try this pattern:

paragraph 1: introduction. Your ideas/opinions here.

paragraph 2: Admittedly, there are some advantages of side A. First, ... Second, ...

paragraph 3: However, still I support side B. reason 1 + why reason 1 + example + a small conclusion for this paragraph.

paragraph 4: reason 2 + why reason 2 + example + a small conclusion for this paragraph.

paragraph 5: conclusion.
----------------------