Some people believe money is a less important factor than free time for quality of life What do you think about it What other factors are necessary to live a good quality of lifestyle

Some people believe money is a less important factor than free time for quality of life. What do you think about it? What other factors are necessary to live a good quality of lifestyle?

Nowadays, we live in the age of technology and unfortunately, our live is depended on money. Some people believe having more free time is important mater for increase rate of life’s quality. I personally agree that, money has less priority in comparison free time.

In my opinion, money is related to standard of living not quality of life. In contrast, free time help us to have more time to spend with our family or our friends. In addition, we can spend more time to our hobbies. As result, we will be more satisfied with our life and have more happiness.

Moreover, there are wide range factors, which are vital to live with high rate of life’s quality. The first factor life expectancy. As it is known to everyone, this factor is based on how much people in a society are healthy and how much they access to medicine. Secondly, the climate of place which people live. People who live in cold part of nation, most of the time are not satisfied with their life. Because harvest plants are very hard in cold weather. Last but not least, politically position is another factor, as we know, people who their countries have politically issue, most of the time have several problem in their nation.

To sum up, quality of life depends on many factors and all of them have their essential role in human beings’ lifestyle. In my view, the most important factor of good quality of life is the mental and physical health.

having more free time is important mater for increase rate of life’s quality.
having more free time is an important mater for increasing rate of life’s quality.

Sentence: I personally agree that, money has less priority in comparison free time.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to comparison and free

Sentence: In contrast, free time help us to have more time to spend with our family or our friends.
Description: The fragment time help us is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace help with verb, past tense

Sentence: Last but not least, politically position is another factor, as we know, people who their countries have politically issue, most of the time have several problem in their nation.
Description: The fragment , politically position is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace politically with adjective
Description: The fragment have politically issue is rare