Some people believe that personal happiness is directly related to economic success, while others argue that happiness depends on other factors. Discuss both viewpoints and state your view.

“Happiness” is a mental or emotional state of well-being, defined by positive emotions ranging from contentment to intense joy. It is a fuzzy concept and can mean many different things to many people. Hence, some people argue that happiness solely rely on their economic growth, while others say that there are many other factors to reply upon. In this essay, I will examine both sides of the argument and opine my view.

To begin with, there are strong reasons to support the notion that an individual’s sense of joy is defined by his economic well-being. First and foremost, most people, as a result of their economic growth tend to hold higher positions in their organization. Owing to this, they get lots of perquisites and this result in affording anything for their family, which makes them happy. Further, high remuneration leads to closure of any existing loans and make them free of debts, which pay the way for a pleasant and prosperous life. Secondly, numerous human beings hold the habit of helping the poor, who cannot afford for their own education and medical treatments. By aiding the poor in those circumstances, they perceive a sense of cheerfulness, and it results in carrying many more charity works. These activities are mainly due to the outcome of those humans’ economic success; otherwise it is impossible to do so.

On the other hand, people believe that an individual’s happiness rely on numerous factors and the term “economic success” is only next to them. Perhaps, the ultimate reason behind any human beings’ happiness is the love and affection shown by their family members. It is very vivid that people undertake sincere efforts to ensure the well-being of their children’s education and parents’ health. By doing so, they gain a lot of warmth and fondness from family members, which make them feel as the happiest person in the world. Secondly, most persons’ sense of contentment depends on their success in living up to their dreams. For instance, they develop an ambition from their childhood and strive hard to achieve it. Those ambitions could be anything like becoming a doctor or being a scientist and many more. By achieving their specific goals, they feel a sense of satisfaction and becomes more cheerful.

To sum up, I reiterate that happiness is an emotional state, which is perceived in different ways by different people. However, I, personally, support the view that receiving love and affection from their family and living up to their dreams are the main attributes for an individual’s happiness.

happiness solely rely on their economic growth
happiness solely relies on their economic growth

an individual’s happiness rely on numerous factors
an individual’s happiness relies on numerous factors

they gain a lot of warmth and fondness from family members, which make them feel as the happiest person in the world.
they gain a lot of warmth and fondness from family members, which makes them feel as the happiest person in the world.

"Sentence Length SD is low" means that the essay contains lots of sentences with the similar length. More sentences varieties wanted.
------------------------