Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime, others, however argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishme

Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime, others, however argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishment.

Discuss both these views and give your opinion.

Controversies related to the punishment giving for accused crimes are now still exist. Some people argue that each type of crime should be given the fixed punishment while others prefer to contrive some consideration regarding to situation of individual crime and the motivation for perpetrate it prior to make a punishment decision. It’s interesting to make some discussion about those two points of view before sum up.

To begin the following case, considering the excuse of an individual crime is accepted as the name of humanity. Intrinsically, every human has his or her positive sides that guide them to act on the right track, hence that could be sure when someone execute a criminality so there is a tension that constrain he or she in the reverse. Furthermore the surroundings of individual crime enable him or her to committing it accidentally. It support the endlessly crime case in Indonesia such Sarinah who was thieve tubers in the forest behind her house where the Government are the proprietor. Sarinah was very ripe lady and felt hunger when she did it. Seeing that case, it is clear why many people supported this statement.

On the other hand, some people believe that each type of crime should be punished as the regulation. It’s espoused by the much advantages offering the fixed punishment. Logically fixed punishment arranged in order to raise the discipline rate of the citizen and stimulate the accused in chary effect. Consequently, the country will lack of criminality and inhabitants are going to be secure in their social life. Moreover fixed punishment are designed based on the heaviness of infraction, thus it will be equitable for society. After considering this evidence many people gravitate on that claim.

In conclusion, infringement including crime always bring more harm that goodness, thus minimize that account by give a suited punishment are logically accepted while considering the excuse of several crime are necessary for certain example.

are now still exist.
are now still existing.

each type of crime should be given the fixed punishment
each type of crime should give fixed punishment

to make some discussion
to make some discussions

when someone execute a criminality so there is a tension that constrain he or she in the reverse.
when someone executes a criminality so there is a tension that constrains him or her in the reverse.

enable him or her to committing it accidentally.
enable him or her to commit it accidentally.

Sentence: It support the endlessly crime case in Indonesia such Sarinah who was thieve tubers in the forest behind her house where the Government are the proprietor.
Description: The fragment It support the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace support with verb, past tense
Description: The token was is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to was and thieve

infringement including crime always bring more harm that goodness
infringement including crime always brings more harm that goodness

Sentence: ... thus minimize that account by give a suited punishment are logically accepted while considering the excuse of several crime are necessary for certain example.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to by and give
Description: The fragment a suited punishment is not usually followed by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

-------------------------