Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishm

Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishment. Discuss both these views and give your opinion.

It is debatable question to whether the courts could give fixed punishment for each type of crime or not. Some people are opinion that fixed punishment should require for same type of offend whereas others believe that sentences are depend on what actually happen. In this essay, I will give my opinion by analyzing of both sides of the arguments.

To begin with, there are several arguments to support that fix punishment is not good for all crime. First and foremost, there are different type of offend such as organized crime, white color crime and petty crime so that there’s same punishment is unfair for offend. I believe that every crime wise different punishment like fine, death penalty, fixed months in jail and so on.

On the other hand, unfortunately, crime can be happen without any wrong intense so it’s not same sentence to planed crime. For instance, if any person could involve in crime for self-defense is not same punishment to serial killer. I think that this situation may be incidentally happen not planned to murder. Furthermore, if any thief could steal something, it’s deserves only fine of money.

In conclusion, I am of the opinion that, on balance, there are equal numbers of the argument for that. I believe that the courts should be make severe legislate against various type of crimes and equally and justice give to societies.

It is debatable question
It is a debatable question

Some people are opinion that
Some people are in the opinion that

sentences are depend on what actually happen.
sentences are depending on what actually happened.

so that there’s same punishment is unfair for offend.
so that the same punishment is unfair for offenders.

every crime wise different punishment like fine, death penalty, fixed months in jail and so on.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence?

crime can be happen
crime can happen

is not same punishment
is not the same punishment

it’s deserves only fine of money
it deserves only fine of money

the courts should be make
the courts should make

Minimum 250 words wanted.