Some people believe that unpaid community service should be a compulsory part of high school programmes (for example working for a charity, improving the neighbourhood or teaching sports to younger children). To what extent do you agree or disagree

No one can deny that unpaid community services are of a significant impact on our youth’s soul, since they are considered a supplementary extreme for the factors that enhance the humanitarian relationships in the society, where people live. Working for charity, improving the neighborhood and teaching sports to younger children are of effective examples of such services, however, I do not absolutely advocate the concept of forcing our students at high schools to conduct such activities in their programmes. Instead, we have to persuade them reasonably.

So to speak, the formal institutions should organize continual visits to high schools to convince the students there how crucial these services are. Going to the elderly home shelters and trying to assist the elderly people might teach the students the meaning of giving and helping those who grew old or came to the end of their age. Consequently, they will grow merciful and appreciating doing the good for all.

On the other hand, high schools might arrange working teams and spread them nationwide as to plant the trees and spread the greenery alongside the avenues, squares and decorate their neighborhood. I could remember that, once, I taught my son how to plant a seed of a tree in the yard of our house. Despite being so young, he has used to water it every day. Gradually, he went outside the fence of our house and planted another one beside the road across from the building. Once I asked him about the reason, he replied to me that he loves people to make use of his good deed.

Regarding the sports field, we should stimulate the students to gather a team of their neighbors, relatives or even some of their acquaintances and launch a program for teaching them how to do a kind of sport and exercise, as the saying goes,’ The sound mind is in the sound body’’.

In conclusion, lots of unpaid community services should be publicized not only to include high school students, but all categories of the society, because they strengthen the ties among people of the nation and provide our sons with the good values and sophisticated standards on which they have to be trained.

unpaid community services are of a significant impact on our youth’s soul
unpaid community services have significant impacts on our youth’s soul

since they are considered a supplementary extreme
since they are considered as a supplementary extreme

and teaching sports to younger children are of effective examples of such services
and teaching sports to younger children are effective examples of such services

The essay is not exactly right on the topic.

Need to read the topic carefully:
1. should be a compulsory
2. it is for high school students