some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behaviour. other disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differencess. discuss both these views and give your opinion.

Many people believe that visitors to the other country should follow local customs and behaviour. But, others people disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences. Personally i’m agree the host country should welcome cultural differencess because they have differences become something usefull for host country.

Nowadays, people can travelling around the world with easily. People can going to any place everytime and the price is not expensive like in the past. Indonesia is a famous destination for a tourism in the world. A lot of visitors come with their style and culture. This condition is normal because the visitors coming from the overseas and they have a different culture and style of life. In bali we can see many tourist from another country visit to the beach and usually make a bikini whereas in Indonesia people dont know about that before. Beside that, every visitors will be carry something different from their country like technologi and knowledge, wee can learning about that from them. The main purpose is can happen exchange knowledge and technologie.

But some people disagree about that explaining. They believe visitors should follow the local customs and behaviour. This condition is not wrong, every people who come to someone must respect to the host so they must follow how to implements local culture especially about the customs, food and behaviours. Host of country of course dont want got bad or behaviour culture inside to their country, because of that they want to minimalizing that with a rule or policy that must be obey the by a visitors. Example in Bali, they must use a traditional custom and custom and cannot use a bikini into the temple.

In my conclution, this two explaining have a good advantages for the host country. The first explaining, host country can lerning something from the tourust and can developt knowledge from there. The second is the host country try to keep their culture to always protect from bad culture and behaviour from the outside. We should dont worry about influence of evil culture, as long as we still have a principe, we can restricted for not adopting bad behaviour and keep in our traditions.

Personally i’m agree
Personally i agree

because they have differences become something usefull for host country.
because they have differences to become something usefull for host country.

Sentence: But, others people disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to others and people

Sentence: Nowadays, people can travelling around the world with easily.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to can and travelling

Sentence: People can going to any place everytime and the price is not expensive like in the past.
Suggestion: Refer to can and going
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to place and everytime

Sentence: Beside that, every visitors will be carry something different from their country like technologi and knowledge, wee can learning about that from them.
Suggestion: Refer to can and learning

Sentence: The main purpose is can happen exchange knowledge and technologie.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a modal auxillary
Suggestion: Refer to is and can

Host of country of course dont want got bad or behaviour culture
Host of country of course don't want to get bad or behaviour culture

Sentence: In my conclution, this two explaining have a good advantages for the host country.
Description: A verb, present participle or gerund is not usually followed by a verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or
Suggestion: Refer to explaining and have

Sentence: The first explaining, host country can lerning something from the tourust and can developt knowledge from there.
Suggestion: Refer to can and lerning

Sentence: The second is the host country try to keep their culture to always protect from bad culture and behaviour from the outside.
Description: The fragment country try to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace try with verb, past tense

Sentence: We should dont worry about influence of evil culture, as long as we still have a principe, we can restricted for not adopting bad behaviour and keep in our traditions.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to can and restricted

Sentence: Many people believe that visitors to the other country should follow local customs and behaviour.
Error: behaviour Suggestion: behavior

Sentence: Personally i'm agree the host country should welcome cultural differencess because they have differences become something usefull for host country.
Error: differencess Suggestion: differences
Error: usefull Suggestion: useful

Error: everytime Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: technologi Suggestion: technology

Error: technologie Suggestion: technologies

Sentence: Host of country of course dont want got bad or behaviour culture inside to their country, because of that they want to minimalizing that with a rule or policy that must be obey the by a visitors.
Error: minimalizing Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: conclution Suggestion: conclusion

Error: tourust Suggestion: tourist
Error: developt Suggestion: develop
Error: lerning Suggestion: leaning

Error: principe Suggestion: principle