Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behavior.Others disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behavior.
Others disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Throughout some people experiences of visiting abroad, they have to stick with the local culture and its conduct. Due to this circumstance, others argue that the local places should accept cultural diversity brought by the visitors which make it debatably. Both of these views will be explained further with considering its merit and demerit.

Certain countries have unique customs and behavior, which make it able to attract massive tourist in different part of the world, moreover, this condition has advantages for instances introducing their local favor, embracing the tourist to visit another part of the country, and treat them with local tradition. Otherwise, certain visitor not really enjoyed by the resident and feeling not suitable can be the drawbacks of this type of hospitality.

Moving to the other thoughts, some people think that welcoming visitor’s culture also a brilliant idea. Furthermore, the visitors not only learn the local attractions, but also the local inhabitants can learn from the tourist’s favor, instantly they made adjustment. This is chiefly due to the fact that people have willing to learn new things from anywhere. The lack of local customs caused by tourist influence is able to become the disadvantage, nonetheless make the local culture will be demolished gradually.

In conclusion, I consider that welcoming cultural differences is way much better idea according to its benefits, the local resident should overcome to this diversity, and keep the originality of the local customs, so that people can learn another traditions without losing the identity.

Sentence: Throughout some people experiences of visiting abroad, they have to stick with the local culture and its conduct.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to people and experiences

by the visitors which make it debatably.
by the visitors who make it debatably.

considering its merit and demerit.
considering its merits and demerits.

Otherwise, certain visitor not really enjoyed by the resident
Otherwise, certain visitors are not really enjoyed by the residents

welcoming visitor’s culture also a brilliant idea.
welcoming visitor’s culture is also a brilliant idea.

the visitors not only learn the local attractions, but also the local inhabitants can learn from the tourist’s favor
Description: 'Not only...but also' is not used properly. can you re-write this sentence?

nonetheless make the local culture will be demolished gradually.
Description: two verbs in one sentence. can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: In conclusion, I consider that welcoming cultural differences is way much better idea according to its benefits, the local resident should overcome to this diversity, and keep the originality of the local customs, so that people can learn another traditions without losing the identity.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to another and traditions

Sentence: Due to this circumstance, others argue that the local places should accept cultural diversity brought by the visitors which make it debatably.
Error: debatably Suggestion: No alternate word