Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behavior. Other disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behavior. Other disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

In modern era, people have easier way to go to another country. When they travelling, they will meet a new culture. Some people say that they should follow the local custom and destination’s country’s behavior. However, the others think that host country should welcome to different culture to get good feeling. I agree in some part and disagree in the other side because both of host and visitors have to appreciate and develop their culture.

Firstly, when some people go to another place, they have to respect the local rule although they are different with local citizens. On the other words, wherever earth is landed, there sky is appreciate. For example, some americans travel to Indonesia to buy furniture in Jepara. Over there, they have to kind with genuine people. They perhaps have higher level in money, but it is nothing they are arogan. They also should follow the rule about clothes and food. In Javaness, if they are contrary with the citizens, they will be difficult in their destination. Thus, foreigner should appreciate to the culture of origin people.

On the other hand, local persons also have to welcome to different behavior because it will develop their culture. In addition, they must select the good culture from the foreigner. For example, when visitors want to buy their product, they as supplier should give best price and best quality because buyers would like to buy good product with higher price than lower price and quality. For the impact, they may on time to pay, aqual as their promises to finish their doubt. For instance, people can ask 20% of money for down payment and finishing the payment one week later. Buyers prefer to have sharp time in their payment. When local people can get good culture, namely appropriate to time, host country will obtain more benefit as devisa.

In conclusion, I agree some part and disagree in the other side that foreigner do not break the host country’s culture. Nevertheles, local citizens also should to appreciate the visitors’ good culture to improve their social life.

When they travelling,
When they are travelling,

Sentence: On the other words, wherever earth is landed, there sky is appreciate.
Description: An existential there is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to there and sky

Sentence: For the impact, they may on time to pay, aqual as their promises to finish their doubt.
Description: The tag a modal auxillary is not usually followed by on
Suggestion: Refer to may and on

Sentence: They perhaps have higher level in money, but it is nothing they are arogan.
Error: arogan Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: aqual Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: When local people can get good culture, namely appropriate to time, host country will obtain more benefit as devisa.
Error: devisa Suggestion: devise