Some people believe when famous people support international aid, it makes the general public think about it. Others think they make the problem less important. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

It is increasingly common for celebrities to take part in international charity events. While some people argue that the importance of such aid programs would be overlooked by their participation, I believe that celebrity involvement plays an essential role in increasing public attention.

On the one hand, famous people are thought to take advantage of international aid for their own personal reasons. Be they spokespersons, board members or co-founders of a charitable fund, they will be heavily exposed to the camera and make numerous headlines on news coverage. This would pave way for them t...

Sentence: Be they spokespersons, board members or co-founders of a charitable fund, they will be heavily exposed to the camera and make numerous headlines on news coverage.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to they and spokespersons