Some people consider thinking about future and plaining for the future to be a waste of time . They argue that people should simply live in the moment . Do you agree or disagree?

It goes without saying that everyone thinks about the future and planing .It is the part of our notion . Every man becomes a goal in life . He wants to achive it . It is human behavior. An argument has been put forward that some people plan about future to a waste of time. Some people argue that pepole should live in the moment . According to me, it is a debatable issue .

There are a plethora of resons why some people think planing of future to be a waste of time . First and foremost point is that some people do work hard for future and they miss the present important time . They donot spend time with ownself and family. It is a bad think . Because time once passed can never be recalled. Secondly , some folks are runing for earning money to bright future and they donot have time for enjoying life . Thirdly , many people take burden on mind from future planing . Someone beautiful said some people are panic from thinking about future.

On the other hand, so many men , so many minds. Some other people argue that everyone should live in present simply . Everyman can enjoy the present time and enjoy the every minutes of the life . Someone also people beautiful said donot worry about future because future are not fix . People should spent time with family and friends.

In conclusion , after ponder over a great deal of thoughts and deliberation with my self. I come to this conclusion that people should plan about future because if the donot think about future . They will not do any work at present for future. I also say people should not spend a lot of time on future . They should live simply with a aim

Sentence: It is a bad think .
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to bad and think

Sentence: Someone beautiful said some people are panic from thinking about future.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb, past tense
Suggestion: Refer to beautiful and said

Sentence: Someone also people beautiful said donot worry about future because future are not fix .
Suggestion: Refer to beautiful and said

Sentence: People should spent time with family and friends.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to should and spent

if the donot think about future .
if they donot think about future .

They should live simply with a aim
They should live simply with an aim

Sentence: He wants to achive it .
Error: achive Suggestion: active

Sentence: Some people argue that pepole should live in the moment .
Error: pepole Suggestion: people

Sentence: There are a plethora of resons why some people think planing of future to be a waste of time .
Error: resons Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: They donot spend time with ownself and family.
Error: ownself Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Secondly , some folks are runing for earning money to bright future and they donot have time for enjoying life .
Error: runing Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: donot Suggestion: do not

Sentence: I come to this conclusion that people should plan about future because if the donot think about future .
Error: donot Suggestion: do not

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.