Some people find history a fascinating subject, others say it is dull and has no place in modern life. Discuss both these views and give your opinion. Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

When we are talking about history. Our mind certainly imagine that it tells about past time and ancient lifestyle, good or bad. However, there are also some people saying that history is not important, because history will not happen again. It is only a memory.

Actually, history is not only talking about the history in few centuries ago but also a day ago, is called by “history”. So it is a reflection to face a modern life. We can see many examples. One of the example is development of knowledge done by scholars. Scholars are very helpful to establish the application of theories in today generation. Their theories become the references to reach the better life. All the same, occasionally their thought fail to be applied in nowadays. Such as theory of “trickle down effect” which was discovered by Adam Smith. This theory describes that rich people can help poor people by changing the policy in order to reach the prosperous. The policy tells that economic activities walk without government attention. Most of countries evidently cannot reach the goal. Instead, the poor people become poorer than wealthy people. Thus, certain people do not believe the history. They think that it brings the suffering.

Moreover, sometimes, someone who learns the history become stressful. He is difficult to memorize the time. he think that it wastes the time. However, when we are studying history. We can get many information. We can analyze and compare the events in previous time with modern life. For instance, when Indonesia was colonized by Dutch and Japan. Today, many things are symbolized as heirs of history, such as museums, sculpture, pictures, short film and so on. They are become source of knowledge for many citizens. They can know the history of national hero. It can be model for human life.

In conclusion, modern life is reflection of past time. Doing good or bad thing in past time will affect to do good or bad ability today.

Sentence: All the same, occasionally their thought fail to be applied in nowadays.
Description: The fragment thought fail to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace fail with verb, past tense

Sentence: He is difficult to memorize the time. he think that it wastes the time.
Description: The fragment he think that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace think with verb, past tense

They are become source of knowledge
They are becoming source of knowledge

someone who learns the history become
someone who learns the history becomes