Some people prefer to be in the same kind of job their entire life, but others like to change their jobs frequently. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

The ever increasing rapid economic globalization and urbanization, the quickening of living tempo are deemed as main contributor to the chioce of career. As people awaken to new challeges, more problems are brought to our attention, especially such a question we are inevitably faced with: How to deal with your job? This problem is increasing common in the field and track of China, which, depite its formidable performance in the economic transforms, has employeement rates decline.

Some people prefer the same job in their life. It's universally believed that more time dedicated in one kind of job will attribute to higher status in the same company. Alice Lee, as the Chief Executive Officer in Godenman Saches, has stated: among while-collar workers, a large propotion had remained in their job for at least six years. They are expected to deserve greater income and position due to their long-term dedication. Moreover, the one who spent more time in one kind of job, more pratical and experienced he will be than the new emlopyees. Thus, when it comes to promotion, the people with longest experinces is more likely to be considered.

However, a total different view of the issue are set forth, which contends that changing job frequently is their top priority. They claimed that more job opportunies can provide them greater relationships and diverse abilities. These two factors, which played the key role in shaping people's thought and are indepensible source of success. According to a study in Chinese Youth Development Organization(CYDO), an overwhelming Chinese youth(85%) who succeed have experienced at least three kinds of jobs, with a chunk of population(12%) once had more than five occupations. Yang Ming, the dean of Perking Uiversity Career Office futher demostrated that, the reasons contribute to their success is various, but no one can deny the truth behing these numbers, that's the better and larger public relations, as well as their capacities that counts.

As far as I am concerned. Success has never been about the higher income and social stutus only, it should also includes the better quality of lives. Therefore, same kind of job will never lead to the real success. Even though dedicating one kind of job will make former achievable, they can never responsible for the latter. Taking various kinds of jobs can let me experienced different kind of company culture and meet more people.

a total different view of the issue are set forth
a total different view of the issue is set forth

it should also includes the better quality of lives
it should also include the better quality of lives

they can never responsible for the latter
they can never be responsible for the latter

Sentence: This problem is increasing common in the field and track of China, which, depite its formidable performance in the economic transforms, has employeement rates decline.
Suggestion: Refer to rates and decline

Sentence: The ever increasing rapid economic globalization and urbanization, the quickening of living tempo are deemed as main contributor to the chioce of career.
Error: chioce Suggestion: choice

Sentence: As people awaken to new challeges, more problems are brought to our attention, especially such a question we are inevitably faced with: How to deal with your job?
Error: challeges Suggestion: challenges

Error: employeement Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: depite Suggestion: ?

Sentence: Alice Lee, as the Chief Executive Officer in Godenman Saches, has stated: among while-collar workers, a large propotion had remained in their job for at least six years.
Error: propotion Suggestion: proportion
Error: while-collar Suggestion: while collar

Sentence: Moreover, the one who spent more time in one kind of job, more pratical and experienced he will be than the new emlopyees.
Error: emlopyees Suggestion: employees
Error: pratical Suggestion: practical

Sentence: Thus, when it comes to promotion, the people with longest experinces is more likely to be considered.
Error: experinces Suggestion: experiences

Sentence: They claimed that more job opportunies can provide them greater relationships and diverse abilities.
Error: opportunies Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: These two factors, which played the key role in shaping people's thought and are indepensible source of success.
Error: indepensible Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Yang Ming, the dean of Perking Uiversity Career Office futher demostrated that, the reasons contribute to their success is various, but no one can deny the truth behing these numbers, that's the better and larger public relations, as well as their capacities that counts.
Error: futher Suggestion: father
Error: behing Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: demostrated Suggestion: demonstrated

Sentence: Success has never been about the higher income and social stutus only, it should also includes the better quality of lives.
Error: stutus Suggestion: status

Double check errors after essay writing.