Some people prefer to eat food stands or restaurants. Other people prefer to prepare and eat food at home. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Today people are not only interested what and how they eat but also where they eat. Some people prefer to eat at food stands or restaurant. Other people like to prepare and eat food at home. In the following paragraphs, I will analyze both these option my point view.

People want to eat at the restaurant because three reason. Firstly, they will have a chance to enjoy a variety of food. Everybody has different favorite food and restaurant can satisfy all tastes of costumers. Secondly, someone is very busy and he or she says that it takes a lot of time to prepare food at home, because he or she has not time to cook. Thirdly, sometimes people go to the restaurant when they have business or discuss about something. Many people think that it is different to do a business when they eat at the restaurant and negotiate at the restaurant. In fact, the restaurant is one of factor the business or negotiation successfully. Therefore, they prefer to eat food at the restaurant or food stands in order to save their time.

However, many people prefer to eat food at home because eating and preparing food at home is most economic than eating at restaurant or food stands. Instead of spending money on expensive meals at the restaurant, people can prepare for meal and save a lot of money for other purpose. For example, my friend likes reading very much. So, she always cooks and eats at home to spend more money to buying books. As a result, preparing and eating food at home can save our money.

In conclusion, I would prefer food and eat at home rather than eat food stands or restaurants because it is way to save my money for other purpose.

Sentence: In the following paragraphs, I will analyze both these option my point view.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to option and my

the restaurant is one of factor
the restaurant is one of factors