Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Others, however, think that change is always a good thing. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

'Change' is the only thing that does not change, everything else changes with respect to time. In due course, some people adapt and enjoy doing the same things they normally do without looking for a change. On the contrary, some people think exercising a variety of options at their disposal is always necessary in this contemporary world. In this essay, both these points of view will be discussed and i will opine my perspective.

At the outset, on one side, it is seen that some people have made up their minds to spend their lives like robots. Firstly, they tend to work in the same organization for the rest of their lives till retirement and so their boundary of exploration is very narrow. Secondly, these kind of people tend to spend their weekends in the very same way like meeting the same people, going to the same pub for drinks, touring the same place again and again to name but a few. Because of their static way of living, they miss out a lot on excitement and miss many wonderful opportunities to explore new things that they might never come again in their lives.

Nevertheless, in striking contrast to the above view, some people think that life is short and it must be explored completely. Going by this motto, at first, they often prepare to change their employers and their environment not only for salary increment but also for relieving stress and exploring the new things they encounter. In addition, they engage in different kinds of recreational activities and travel to new places. To be specific, they enjoy meeting and making new friends. Therefore, these people who consider change as a good aspect, learn and become better everyday.

To recapitulate, after analyzing both the views, in my opinion, opting for changes regularly would teach lessons and benefit us to a great extent whereas doing the same thing over and over again would make us bored and our thinking would become redundant. Hence 'change' is always a good thing to opt for.

Dear admin,

This is my essay only. This is my friend's login only. I only referred him to subscribe to this site. I only asked him to post this modified and upgraded essay here. This essay was modified by my another friend.

I couldn't post my modified essay from my login since you are saying that it is duplicated. SO I tried this method. I apologise for that!