Some people said the best way to improve public health is by increasing the number of sport facilities. Others, however say that it would have little effect on public health and other measures are required.Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

Some people said the best way to improve public health is by increasing the number of sport facilities. Others, however say that it would have little effect on public health and other measures are required.
Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

Public health is one of the most important issue, which is concerned by every authorities. While some people claim that rising the volume of sports plants is optimal approach to enhance public health, other believe that this would work ineffectively and other methods are needed.

Admittedly, by dint of more sport facilities, people would be encouraged and motivated to practice sports. As a result they can improve their strength, stamina, or muscles... Ironically, by no means will it be effective if they do not recognize the benefits of sports. For instance, although my school has a sport center, many of my friends still play online games instead of sports in their leisure times. Therefore, it is necessary to raising the people awareness about the important of sport for their health by many means of communications or medias. Moreover, through these medias, we should instruct people playing sport or doing exercise, which can help them to practice themselves.

On the other hand,it is undeniable that thanks to more opportunities and places created by providing sport plants, people will spent more time to play sports. However, hardly could it strengthen their health if they do not have a reasonable diet. For example, my friend went to the gym everyday to practice weight lifting but he did not follow a supportive dietary, so he could not improve anything after few months. Hence, education of healthy eating is also crucial to heighten public health.

In conclusion, there is no magic solution for dealing with public health and we have to integrate several manners to achieve the good result.

Public health is one of the most important issue
Public health is one of the most important issues

is optimal approach to enhance public health
is an optimal approach to enhance public health

it is necessary to raising
it is necessary to raise

about the important of sport
about the importance of sports