Some people say that the best way to improve public health is by increasing the the number of sports facilities. Others, however say that this would have little effect on public health and that other measures are required.Discuss both these views and give

Some people say that the best way to improve public health is by increasing the the number of sports facilities. Others, however say that this would have little effect on public health and that other measures are required.

Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

In nowadays, to find the solutions in order to improve public health has become a worldwide health issue. Some people argue the most appropriate way on this occasion is to increase number of sport facilities, however others believe due to its insignificant effects, alternative measurements should be implemented. Moreover, I also believe that sport facilities will serve only few part of society and therefore other solutions have to be thought.

Firstly, the lack of the sports activities among people is not the major reason for the poor public health. Therefore, to be concentrate in only sport, in order to improve the health issue could be considered as ineffective way. However, the most considerable reasons behind it are pollution due to industrialization, anti-sanitaria in the public places, especially in restaurants and increasing demand for fast foods. To considered all issues it is reasonable to take some strict actions toward these situations, such organizing monitoring frequently to public places, and penalize them heavily. Secondly, advanced technology sparked addiction and increase dependency of, especially young generation from technological devices. The proliferation of technology, such as cell-phones, computers, which produce harmful radiation, could be another crucial reason in deteriorating health of people. In order to solve these sorts of problems, technological firms should pay more attention on protection and safety issues while producing and sell them to people.

On the other hand, certainly, sport also has crucial impact on people health. However, in order to be healthy, it is not essential to improve the number of sport facilities. Just, with fundamental sport exercises at home are quite enough for people to have a healthy lifestyle. Sport facilities are suitable chiefly, for professional sportsmen, bodybuilders and those who intend to be seemed fit.

As a conclusion, it is obvious that alternative action against anti-sanitaria, pollution and adverse effects of technology should be taken first rather than increasing construction of sport facilities.

In nowadays,
Nowadays,

considered as ineffective way.
considered as an ineffective way.

"Sentence Length SD is low" means that the essay contains lots of sentences with the similar length. More sentences varieties wanted.