Some people say that the best way to improve public health is by increasing the number of sports facilities. Others, however, say that this is would have litter effect on the public health and that other measures are required. Discuss both these and give

Some people say that the best way to improve public health is by increasing the number of sports facilities. Others, however, say that this is would have litter effect on the public health and that other measures are required. Discuss both these and give your opinion.

Public health is one of the main problems for Governments across the world. Because it can revel to what extended their politics have been accurately applied. Thus, there are different opinions about how to get better public health. Some believe that a deployment of physical activities is the solution, and some refute that assuming that is necessary more than one solution. These points of view will be discussed in this order.

It is generally believe that sport facilities are the correct way to keep health people. An idea to support this is the implementation of enjoyable free activities where the public can meet with friends and family. This is seem particularly in countries like Australia, where international sport branch such as, Gatorade and Redbull have taken part as sponsorship in really crowed events. Even though, theses sort of public running events and outside community gyms are not always suitable for disability people, elderly or people with short leisure time, it is a fashionable way to keep healthy. Thus, it is clearly some people gravitate towards this point of view.

Despite the fact that physical activities have a massive impact, there are others that feel is necessary more effective options to confront this issue. For example, according to WHO (World Health Organization) in 2013 report affirm that those countries that showed improvements on their public health quality and life expectancy implemented variety of publicity campaigns on TV and radio to aware their people about terrible diseases caused by sedentary lifestyle, alcohol, smoke cigarettes, etc. These kind of outcomes result more efficient because can touch the subconscious of the people in each home of the country. After analyzing these facts, it is clear why many support this claim.

For reasons related to convenience and influential level on the population, is agreed that sport facilities in spite of be important, it is not the only way to improve public health. Populations are not the same in every country, thus, Governments should know their own in order to apply the correct strategy.

This is seem particularly in countries like Australia,
This seems particularly in countries like Australia,

where international sport branch such as, Gatorade and Redbull have taken part
where international sport branches such as, Gatorade and Redbull have taken part

there are others that feel is necessary more effective options to confront this issue.
there are others who feel that it is necessary to confront this issue by more effective options.

according to WHO (World Health Organization) in 2013 report affirm that
according to WHO (World Health Organization) in 2013, a report affirms that

because can touch the subconscious of the people
because it can touch the subconscious of the people

For reasons related to convenience and influential level on the population, is agreed that
For reasons related to convenience and influential level on the population, it is agreed that

in spite of be important
in spite of being important