Some people say that the best way to improve public health is by increasing the number of sports facilities. Others, however say that this would have little effect on public health and that other measures are required.Discuss both these views and give you

Some people say that the best way to improve public health is by increasing the number of sports facilities. Others, however say that this would have little effect on public health and that other measures are required.

Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Today, more and more people are aware of their health by exercising frequently. However, it is always a debatable topic on whether increasing the quantity of sports facilities is the best path to improve people health. I am going to discuss both sides of views with examples to support my opinion.

In one hand, some people point out that by establishing more sports facilities, people’s health can be improved. One reason why people seldom do exercise is the insufficient facilities nowadays. People are hard to reserve sports facilities, for example, badminton ground and table for table tennis. By adding extra sports facilities, people have higher opportunity to do exercise, improving their health. Moreover, higher number of sports facilities can increase motivation and sports atmosphere. By setting up more sports facilities, more people can be benefited and thus the overall sport atmosphere become luscious. It can encourage us to do exercise, improving our health.

On the other hand, some people argue that the one’s health should relate to one’s willing and his other habits. First, there are many factors have to do with health. The types of dietary and the time people spend for rest, for example, are critical factors. Each of them cannot be neglected. But now the lifestyle for some residents is unhealthy, like people in US always enjoy McDonald’s oily food. Even one exercises frequently but keeping eating unhealthily, changing their habit on exercise is useless for them. Second, some people may be reluctant to do any exercise even how empty the centers are. Increasing more sports facilities is also useless for those as we cannot force them to do exercise by policies.

In conclusion, there is no doubt exercise more is vital for health, but as discussed, exercise is not the only factor that will affect health. Other important factors should also be taken into consideration if the Government wishes to promote health.

Even one exercises frequently but keeping eating unhealthily,
Even one exercises frequently but keeps eating unhealthily,

Go this link for more info about essay E-rater:
http://testbig.com/tags/essay-e-rater