Some people say that the best way to improve public health is by increasing the number of sports facilities. Others, however, say that this would have little effect on public health and that other measures are required.Discuss both these views and give yo

Some people say that the best way to improve public health is by increasing the number of sports facilities. Others, however, say that this would have little effect on public health and that other measures are required.

Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

It is not uncommon to date that citizens have elevated their awareness of public health as many ailments such as cardiovascular diseases are affected more and more younger individuals. Effective measures are supposed to establish to cope with this damaging influence.

Some argue that the best method to facilitate public health is by increasing the amounts of sports facilities. It is conceivable that more people can have access to take exercises with ample sports facilities and they can also utilize different types of facilities to shape their bodies. Nevertheless, some of them are likely to get hurt during the exercises without proper guidance. As they may not acknowledge how to use the sports facilities in advance, people might be afflicted with pain and injury, which runs contrary to their initial purpose. Therefore, other measures are necessary for the sake of public health.

Individuals would be well-advised to have a healthy diet, for instance. The government and the mass media should assume the responsibility to disseminate knowledge on how to make a balanced diet. The junk food, which contains heavy fat, high calories and heavy salt, should be prohibited. Likewise, the fast food restaurants and pre-prepared food markets are advocated to set up healthy standard so that they can meet the demand for the people who take a balanced diet into account.

Another measure worth mentioning is that improving the healthcare system in society is of great significance. It is imperative that different people, not segregated on facial, gender and fortune groups, can afford the cost of medicine and therapy when they are sick. The government is advised to guarantee the policy for a comfortable and convenient experience for the illness.

To sum up, increasing the number of sports facilities is a way but not the best one to improve public health. Other methods such as disseminating awareness on healthy diet and improving healthcare system seem to be better choices in terms of public health.

as many ailments such as cardiovascular diseases are affected more and more younger individuals.
as many ailments such as cardiovascular diseases are affecting more and more younger individuals.

The essay is not exactly right on the topic.

Read a sample essay and think why:
http://testbig.com/ielts-essays/some-people-say-best-way-improve-public…