Some people say that the best way to improve public health is by increasing the number of sports facilities. Others, however, say that this would have little effect on public health and that other measures are required. Discuss both these views and give y

Some people say that the best way to improve public health is by increasing the number of sports facilities. Others, however, say that this would have little effect on public health and that other measures are required.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Nowadays, improving public health is considered to be the major liability of the government in an attempt to have a developed society. There has been a long debate over the issue of finding an appropriate way of implementing this responsibility, as for some it depends on the number of sports facilities, as for others, different measures are in need.

Some people argue that, in case of enlightenment the public in order to join sports clubs, people are likely to spend their leisure time in sports and prevent from negative habits. Considering the fact that, adolescents, in particular, tend to obey their peers’ influences, the policy of providing more sports facilities seems to be the best option therefore to intervene those youth. Therefore, those people think that, as sport eliminates negative habits among people public health is surely likely to be improved.

On the other hand, there is also such a belief that, improving sports facilities will have minor effect on public, hence, public health requires other relevant precautions. Those people considers that, rather than paying too much attention on sport, the government should find alternative ways of improving public health, although they do not support any different idea related to this issue.

To summarize, in my opinion, the best way of improving public health is informing the society regularly about the negative influences of unhealthy lifestyle and parents as well as teachers have main role in it. Without enlightenment the society is less likely to join those sports clubs no matter how many sport facilities are there, as people will consider it the waste of time.