Some people say that the best way to improve public increasing the number of sport facilities. Other, however, say that this would have little effect on public health and that othr measures are required.

Nowdays career like a life style for people. So many of them do not care to the health. Sometimes they put the health as a second position after work. Some people believe that improve the public increasing the number of sport facilities is the best way to provide the society health in modern area.

There are many reason to not increase the number of public sport facilities. Firstly, not all people have chance to do sport on ther time. Sometimes because they have a little time on their day, they feel tired and better just to use that time for take a rest or just make quality time with their family. Second as we know, many sport centre offer their program from the morning until night time. But just e few people interest with them. Not because they do not have enough many to pay it. But people activity in this era make them disregard their health. The third reason, is some people sometimes feel that if they have time to do sport exercise, they can do that in their home. For the example, many body sport that people can do without sport equipment. Such us push-up, shit-up, yoga, or even just meditation.

On the other hand, some people think that go to the sport centre is important but they feel uncomfortable because the sport centre is very crowded. They decide to go to the public sport area or centre even only for jogging. Increase the public sports area will be attract the people sports interest.

The conclusion is all of the argument support and refuse the building the public sport centre that will give effect to the people health. But the government can read the society needed. Because different area has different necessary.

career like a life style for people.
career is like a life style for people.

improve the public increasing the number of sport facilities is the best way
Description: what is the subject for 'is'? can you re-write this sentence?

There are many reason to not increase the number
There are many reasons not to increase the number

Sentence: Sometimes because they have a little time on their day, they feel tired and better just to use that time for take a rest or just make quality time with their family.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to for and take

many sport centre offer their program from the morning until night time.
many sport centers offer their programs from the morning until night time.

But just e few people interest with them.
But just a few people are interested with them.

Sentence: But people activity in this era make them disregard their health.
Suggestion: Refer to people and activity
Description: The fragment era make them is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past tense

Increase the public sports area will be attract the people sports interest.
Increasing the public sports area will attract people's interest on sports .

Sentence: The conclusion is all of the argument support and refuse the building the public sport centre that will give effect to the people health.
Suggestion: Refer to people and health

Sentence: Firstly, not all people have chance to do sport on ther time.
Error: ther Suggestion: No alternate word

----------------------