Some people say that individuals are depending on lot on each other and some say individuals are getting more dependent of each other, Discuss both the views and give your opinion.

This is a universally acknowledged fact that as days are passing life of an individual has undergone a dramatic change with the developments in technology. Some people hold the opinion that individuals are dependent because of this trend; whereas, others opine that people are more independent. Here, in the below essay I will try to enunciate on both the facts with my own perception and arrive on one conclusion.

To begin with; probably, these could be some of the reasons why people are dependent on each and others. Undeniably, because of the globalization and increase in the popularity of the internet many people have come closer in terms of communications. Nowadays, people can chat over the phone or do video chats with free network providers. As communication has become cheap people are interested to keep in contact with their family and friends. Admittedly, traveling from one country to another country becomes cheap and more comfortable in this 21st century. This could be another reason. Probably, people are coming closer to each and others and personal intimacy between them are improving, thanks to social networking sites such as Facebook, Instagram and twitter.

On the other hand, people think that because of the invention of new technologies, gadgets, globalization and industrialization all the required needs of an individual are easily available handy that in turn making an individual independent because of these reasons. Firstly, with the help of washing machine one can wash his clothes very easily. Additionally, one can clean utensils with the help of dish washer, thus a person who own them do not have to depend on someone to help on these tedious tasks. Secondly, because of the increase in daily expenses even woman has to step out for a work and they are becoming more independent; probably, as they are financially strong compared to the olden days. Even, youngsters are earning handsome amount of money doing a part time job while studying. Again, nowadays they are less dependent on their parents for their college fees and pocket money.

To recapitulate, by looking at the above facts, as internet help cheap and fast communication, face to face communication are diminishing day by day. Thus, in my opinion; nowadays, people are more independent compared to earlier days.

because of the globalization and increase in the popularity
because of the globalization and the increase in the popularity

thus a person who own them do not have to depend on someone
thus a person who owns them does not have to depend on someone

as internet help cheap and fast communication,
as internet helps cheap and fast communications,

face to face communication are diminishing day by day.
face to face communications are diminishing day by day.

A wrong conclusion:
'Thus, in my opinion; nowadays, people are more independent compared to earlier days. '

Task Achievement for this essay is not good enough.
-------------------------------