some people say those who go abroad should adopt culture that country and some people argue that they should avoid adopt culture give your opinion and discuss both view

some people say those who go abroad should adopt culture that country and some people argue that they should avoid adopt culture
give your opinion and discuss both view

today's modern era , people migrates in which whole world for different purpose . however, migration is the part of human behavior but some people says migrant should adopt culture. some people argue that if anyone goes overseas his should be not adopt culture of other country. an argument has been put forword that it is a debatable issue

some people say if anyone goes abrod ,his should be adopt local country culture . It will be benificial for him , because he can easily creat new contacts and incerase his knowledge. however, culture is an important part of every country if anyone knows about culture he can interact with people . however, everyone should know new thing of the life to culture ,it is essential part of any indiviual life . moreover some people are busy in their work and they shun to culture . They should some time spend with cultural activites

some people argue that , culture is identity of every individual and it espect of his lifestyle .If anyone forget the culture it seem to be he give up the identity.People who migrate should avoid to interact any other culture .

in conclusion , I firmly believe that people who migrate should adopt other culture in limit because some people change their culture and religon . It is not good think

today's modern era , people migrates in which whole world for different purpose
in today's modern era , people migrate to the whole world for different purposes

Sentence: some people say if anyone goes abrod ,his should be adopt local country culture .
Description: A determiner, possessive is not usually followed by a modal auxillary
Suggestion: Refer to his and should

Sentence: They should some time spend with cultural activites
Description: The fragment time spend with is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace spend with verb, past participle
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by an End of sentence
Suggestion: Refer to activites

Sentence: some people argue that , culture is identity of every individual and it espect of his lifestyle .If anyone forget the culture it seem to be he give up the identity.People who migrate should avoid to interact any other culture .
Description: The fragment it espect of is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace espect with verb, past tense
Description: The fragment anyone forget the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace forget with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Description: A verb 'to be', infinitive or imperative is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to be and he
Description: A verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive is not usually followed by a modal auxillary
Suggestion: Refer to migrate and should

Sentence: It is not good think
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an End of sentence
Suggestion: Refer to think

Sentence: today's modern era , people migrates in which whole world for different purpose . however, migration is the part of human behavior but some people says migrant should adopt culture. some people argue that if anyone goes overseas his should be not adopt culture of other country. an argument has been put forword that it is a debatable issue
Error: forword Suggestion: forward

Error: abrod Suggestion: abroad

Sentence: It will be benificial for him , because he can easily creat new contacts and incerase his knowledge. however, culture is an important part of every country if anyone knows about culture he can interact with people . however, everyone should know new thing of the life to culture ,it is essential part of any indiviual life . moreover some people are busy in their work and they shun to culture .
Error: indiviual Suggestion: individual
Error: incerase Suggestion: increase
Error: benificial Suggestion: beneficial
Error: creat Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: activites Suggestion: activities

Error: espect Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: in conclusion , I firmly believe that people who migrate should adopt other culture in limit because some people change their culture and religon .
Error: religon Suggestion: religion