SOME PEOPLE THINK THAT CHILDREN SHOULD BEGIN THEIR FORMAL EDUCATION AT EVERY EARLY AGE

Many parents usually want their children begin the formal education at the Elementary School in early age without thinking about the impact for them. They only think if it is good for children if they can finish education in early age but now the government make rugulation to regulate this problem. I will tell some reason why I disagree with this opinion.

Firstly, cause in early age is the phase for them to enjoy their childhood without thinking about lesson, it is the phase they play with friends and learn socialization and the professional education statement although children can amount, read and write. It is not certify they prepare to learn consentration to attention the lesson.

Secondly is cause of the professional education statement that is required to begin their formal education in 7 years old because in this age they can consentrate and sit to give attention to the lesson. Although children can accept the lesson easier and it can make learning process running easily and the teacher does not need work harder to explain the material of the lesson because children can pay attention and consentration, beside that the teacher does not need extra energy to calm them because they can sit quietly, they are only children not required in early age that meant.

Finally the decision when the age for children to should their formal education in the Elementary School is in parent hand but I hope parent can be wiser in taking a decision because it is relevan to the grade of development.

Many parents usually want their children begin the formal education at the Elementary School
Many parents usually want their children to start the formal education at the Elementary School

Sentence: They only think if it is good for children if they can finish education in early age but now the government make rugulation to regulate this problem.
Description: The fragment government make rugulation is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Firstly, cause in early age is the phase for them to enjoy their childhood
Firstly, because early age is the phase for them to enjoy their childhood

Secondly is cause of the professional education
Secondly, it is because of the professional education

Finally the decision when the age for children to should their formal education in the Elementary School is in parent hand

Error: rugulation Suggestion: regulation

Sentence: It is not certify they prepare to learn consentration to attention the lesson.
Error: consentration Suggestion: concentration

Sentence: Secondly is cause of the professional education statement that is required to begin their formal education in 7 years old because in this age they can consentrate and sit to give attention to the lesson.
Error: consentrate Suggestion: concentrate

Sentence: Although children can accept the lesson easier and it can make learning process running easily and the teacher does not need work harder to explain the material of the lesson because children can pay attention and consentration, beside that the teacher does not need extra energy to calm them because they can sit quietly, they are only children not required in early age that meant.

Sentence: Finally the decision when the age for children to should their formal education in the Elementary School is in parent hand but I hope parent can be wiser in taking a decision because it is relevan to the grade of development.
Error: relevan Suggestion: No alternate word