Some people think that children should learn how to obey and do as parents and teachers say. Others think that this kind of upbringing will not prepare children for real life. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

Since the beginning of time, it has been popular that parents wanted their children to be obedient to older people, especially to them. They like to train their children to follow the rules they implement as a sign of respect. This is evident in a lot of old story books about parents and kids. It is indeed admirable when parents were able raise up obedient children and at the same time, kids who obeys the elderlies. However, I believe that it would not be too good for children to be always taught this old-fashioned way.

There are different types of personality each individual has and these ...

there are different people that children will encounter
there are different people whom children will encounter

Not only parents or teachers get benefitted
Not only do parents or teachers get benefited //inversion

Sentence: When they are trained to be very obedient, chances are, they will either get abused or they will have a hard time dealing with conflicts in his head, wether to say yes or no. In my own experience, as an obedient kid, it was hard for me to disagree or to decline people, and whenever I reject or say no to people, there is a guilt inside of me even though declining would be the best decision.
Error: wether Suggestion: No alternate word