Some people think that children who are bought up in families without a huge amount of money are better prepared to solve the problems in their adult years. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Nowadays, most people believe that upbringing of children through poverty will motivate them to solve problems optimistically as they grow old. However, not everyone takes it positively. This essay will discuss both sides of the argument.

Let us take a look at the situation of children living in poverty. Firstly, they are being deprive from proper nourishment. As a result of being poor, parents' cannot provide proper food to their children resulting to malnutrition, and in turn lessen their mental capacity to learn more in school. Conceivably, drop-outs is inevitable so how can we therefore say that without huge amount of money might help children to solve their problems in their adult years if this is the scenario. Moreover, being one of the most unprivileged children would probably cannot achieve highly respectable professions such as lawyers, doctors and nurses. The saddest part of it if some of them will be convicted through stealing money just to survive, and the worst part they might ended up in jail.

In contrary, children who are psychologically aware and accepted the fact of being poor see things in a different perspective. They considered this situation as a challenge for them to pursue their goals. To illustrate, some of them engage as a working student. They did not give up until they are successful in their chosen field or career. Nevertheless, support from parents' bind this things together. Parents' who guided their children and allow them to understand that, "Poverty is not a hindrance to success". Definitely, most of them will end up as a successful individuals not only knowing how to solve problems in their adult years but also foreseeing a brighter future.

In conclusion, bringing up of children in a financial constraint situation does not guarantee us that they will be critical enough in solving their problems. Other component needs to be considered as well like proper parenting. This way children will be guided psychologically in facing life's challenges ahead of them.

they are being deprive from proper nourishment.
they are being deprived from proper nourishment.

children would probably cannot achieve highly respectable professions
children would probably not achieve highly respectable professions

The saddest part of it if some of them will be convicted through stealing money just to survive,
The saddest part of it is that some of them will be convicted through stealing money just to survive,

support from parents' bind this things together
support from parents binds these things together

Parents' who guided their children and allow them to understand that, "Poverty is not a hindrance to success"
Parents will guide their children and allow them to understand that, "Poverty is not a hindrance to success"

This way children will be guided psychologically in facing life's challenges ahead of them.
By this way, children will be guided psychologically in facing life's challenges ahead of them. //don't put two subjects

Still you have grammar issues. Read a good grammar book.