Some people think that city life style uplift the standard of people while others think that now a days city life become worse.To what extend do you agree or disagree?

It is universally acknowledge that Cities are the backbone of every country and plays a magnificent role by providing various facilities like supreme education,proper transport system,hospitals for the welfare of human beings. Presently,it has been extremely debatable whether city life become worse or not. Here i would like to accord with given statement.

there are manifold points to support my point of view,First and foremost a large number of people are migrating from countryside to metro cities with numerous desires like quality education ,jobs,uplift the standard of living so on. As a result ,they cannot accomplish their aims and come under stress or miss behavior with other people and start fighting without proper reasons. Moreover,these days youngsters use drugs thus they become addicted of drugs by bad society group. Hence,it leads so bad impact on others specially on children become victim very easily.

Further emphasizing on my point of view,literacy is a vast reason to make surrounding of cities worse,without education no one cannot know the different between good and bad or often spoiling others future too. Therefore,it has negative impact on kids,nation and for the peaceful world .By contrast others have conflicting views. They think that,Living standard of cities is rapidly increasing,people are doing works,children are getting supreme education,good surrounding,respect each others and help in thick and thin, sharing knowledge with other and make their cities a good to live and help their nation to boost up in development. Therefore they will make more name and fame.

To recapitulate, government should take several steps to make cities a good place for everyone and make a peaceful place where everyone make their bright future.

it leads so bad impact on others specially on children become victim very easily.
it leads so bad impact on others specially on children who become victim very easily.

where everyone make their bright future.
where everyone makes their bright future.

Sentence: Further emphasizing on my point of view,literacy is a vast reason to make surrounding of cities worse,without education no one cannot know the different between good and bad or often spoiling others future too.
Suggestion: Refer to others and future

Sentence: They think that,Living standard of cities is rapidly increasing,people are doing works,children are getting supreme education,good surrounding,respect each others and help in thick and thin, sharing knowledge with other and make their cities a good to live and help their nation to boost up in development.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and others

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.