Some people think that computers are more of a hindrance than help in today’s society. Others believe that they are such indispensable tools that they would not able to live or work without them.Discuss both opinions and give yours?

Some people think that computers are more of a hindrance than help in today’s society. Others believe that they are such indispensable tools that they would not able to live or work without them.

Discuss both opinions and give yours?

Currently, most people own a computer in their home. By owning it, they become more efficient and productive completing their jobs. Besides its usefulness, some of them still complain that the computer distracts them to focus on their task. I believe that benefit outweighs drawback.

Although people extremely depend on the computer, some people, especially schoolteachers, claim that the students’ attention span becomes below the expectation. Some teachers suggest that this phenomenon is different before computer is widely available. According to psychology journal, attention on children falls to 60 percent when they are exposed to computer game daily. They argue therefore that this is a cause of a decline in student performance. As a consequence, this hinders them to concentrate on the essential lesson.

However, the benefit of computer is clear because no creature on Earth can compute as fast as computer. The demands of current world require that capability. In a job world, for instance, computer programs help accountants to draw their cash flow and engineers to estimate his structural analysis. In general, people rely on it when faced a complex computational problem. It is, thus, unimaginable to live without its companion.

To conclude, even though the computer may have undesirable effect such as reducing concentration, this device brings favorable effect like reducing complexity of current mundane jobs.

benefit outweighs drawback.
benefits outweigh drawbacks.

Minimum 250 words wanted. try this pattern:

paragraph 1: introduction. Your ideas/opinions here.

paragraph 2: Admittedly, there are some advantages of side A. First, ... Second, ...

paragraph 3: However, still I support side B. reason 1 + why reason 1 + example + a small conclusion for this paragraph.

paragraph 4: reason 2 + why reason 2 + example + a small conclusion for this paragraph.

paragraph 5: conclusion.
------------------------