Some people think that getting old is entirely bad. However, others think that now life of the elderly is much better than it was in the past. Discuss both and give opinion.

As people are getting old, they are mainly concerned about their health problems. Some individuals think that due to tremendous advances in technology and medical fields, the life of aged persons are better now as compared to the past. I completely agree with this notion.

To begin with, there are many issues an elderly person has to face to survive in this world. Firstly, most of the elderly individuals have to depend on others for their daily activities such as to buy medicals, grocery or to go to bank. Secondly, they have to rely on family members for their financial needs due do the fact...

many nations providing special benefits such as free medical care, free local transport, and financial support as well to elderly people
many nations are providing special benefits such as free medical care, free local transport, and financial support as well to elderly people

Sentence: So, a government should takes all measures which keeps them happy and to live longer.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to should and takes