Some people think that governments should provide subsidies to farmers to produce cheap healthy food. Others think that governments should tax companies producing unhealthy foods. Give your own opinion and examples.

Food is one of the most important necessity in everyone's life. Food is a substance to be consumed and provide nutritional support of the body. It is agreed that financial support must given to growers and tax must be impose to innumerable companies producing unhealthy food. In this essay, both arguments will be analyse before a detailed conclusion will be drawn.

It is believed that the immeasurably hard work of farmers must be appreciate by local authorities and provide them with financial aid. For instance, this financial contribution will enable to help or maintain their produce available to the large population. Therefore, the availability of cheap nutritional food will eventually expand globally. This shows the important role of governments supporting local growers.

On the other hand, it is also believed that government must impose tax for companies producing unhealthy food. For example, a documentary shown in BBC few years back in 2001, that eating McDonalds food frequently will less likely result of having a cancer in the stomach. In this sense, taxing these companies will limit people of buying from them and also it is suggested that promoting awareness on consuming unhealthily products will be significant to everyone. From this, people will be put off from patronizing these unhealthy foods.

Overall, it is convinced that the availability of healthy produce will depend on government support and demand for higher duties to companies manufacturing unhealthy products. As such, it is suggested that good food must be readily available to everyone and limiting the convenience food.

one of the most important necessity
one of the most important necessities

Sentence: It is agreed that financial support must given to growers and tax must be impose to innumerable companies producing unhealthy food.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to must and given

and tax must be impose to
and tax must be imposed to

must be appreciate by local authorities
must be appreciated by local authorities