Some people think that high school must has unpaid programmes service like working for charity, improving their neighbourhood, or teaching sport to younger children. Do you agree or disagree?

It is usually argued that a high school should has programmes about social community service like working for charity, improving their neighbourhood, or teaching sport to younger children. I Independently agree with this idea because school supposed to improve not only the intelligent level of the students, but also their awareness.

High school is the place for student to learn about lessons and life skills. School programmes should be designed to enhance both their knowledge and social. For example, the fifth grade students are able to teach the younger student in the lower grade. Beside they do social activity, they also recall their memory about the past lesson. That is why school must have unpaid community service programme. By doing this programme, the student awareness of society will increase. Most high school pupils are teenagers who are usually selfish. Schools have to build their social emotions. To improve this, there are many programmes should be held like doing charity. It will help them to care about their surroundings.

Although high school usually has a crowded schedule, the social programmes can be held at least once a month. They should plan what, where, and when they will do it. It should not a big event. Simple event like teaching younger student is allowed. School must not make student feel “being forced” to do this programme. Moreover, when they are already graduated, it is become their habits and they will do it continously. Furthermore school is success to create student with high intelligent and morale.

In conclusion, I believe that unpaid community service will give positive effect too the students and every high school has to have this programme.

a high school should has programmes
a high school should have programmes

because school supposed to improve not only the intelligent level
because schools are supposed to improve not only the intelligent level

there are many programmes should be held
there are many programmes that should be held

it is become their habits
it has become their habits

Furthermore school is success to create
Furthermore school is successful to create

Sentence: Moreover, when they are already graduated, it is become their habits and they will do it continously.
Error: continously Suggestion: continuously