Some people think that higher salary is important when choosing a company to work for. While other think that good atmosphere at a workplaces is more important. Discuss both the views and give ur own opinion with relevant example.

In this fast and furious modern era, there are many changes around the world such as technology rising, improving knowledge and so on. People always rely different varieties of entertainment to relax their monotony in daily life. All the entertainment comes from two sources-live performance or by tv programmes or online. Some people consider that attending a live performance is more enjoyable then watching the same event on tv. While other hold the opposite idea. Here I would like to establish my views for both sides with my own perception.

To set in, there are numerous points to endorse live performances. First and foremost live performance is more enjoyable as they can do dance, shouting and hotting in between the game. Therefore people like live performance. Secondly, it enriches people experience. For instance on live events you share their emotional with other people around you.As a result it enhances their knowledge. So, they prefer it. People go to stadium to encourage their team because they glorify the name and fame for their nation. Hence,interest is gaining ground. That's why they are in the favour of live performance.

On the other hand some people oppose this idea by saying that watching the event on tv or on line is better than attending a live performance to prove their idea, they say that tv is more convenient and comfortable. For instance- it gives us chance to watch it at a lower price a not wait in a larger queue. Further more it is time saver also because people are busy. Not only they watch these events on tv. But also they can do their other work also. As a result they can utilise this quality time with their families. In addition tv has high quality. So that they can see Acton reply, record this event with clear visualization.

From my notion, there is no doubt the emotions and excitement of the event may not be fully transported through the tv. But watch these events on tv is better I the case of money, time and enjoy better at home and you have your own choice to the channel if you don't like it. Instead of stuck on it.People can choose any idea according to their choice and convenience so that make these moment memorable.

In a nutshell, after doing a great deal of thoughts and deliberation, I would say that some changes in way of choosing entertainment source are required to be made for people to get the best out of them.

The content doesn't match the topic.