Some people think that men and women have different qualities that some certain jobs suitable for men and some jobs are suitable for women. Do you agree or disagree?

Nowadays, Jobs are very important in human life. Many people need a job to get money and fulfill their necessary to continue their life. There are many jobs that people can choose. And some people believe that the quality is different between men and women in job. There are some jobs suitable for men and some jobs suitable for women. But, I think that it does not different in quality between men and women for doing jobs.

There are many jobs that people can do in the world. People will do anything to continue their life. But some people believe that men and women have different quality in the jobs. They think that men can do anything which they want although it is difficult, whereas women can not do it. They argue that the ability of men better than ability of women. for example, construction workers and porter can not be done by a woman. It happened because they assume that women are weaker and softer. So, it would be inappropriate to do.

But, others think that there is no difference between men quality and women quality. This happens since the emancipation of women in kartini era. They argue that women are also capable of doing everything even though it is difficult. As in the modern era, many women who do the work like men. The women can also do menial jobs and heavy like a man. For instance, there are many porter women and many wrestler women even now. This is because women also have the ability and strength to do so.

In this era, differences gender are no longer debated in the job, they are more interested in education, skills and experience. they are recognized as having the same capabilities as equally human. In some conditions, the women will do anything like men to get something that they hoped. They will try his best tirelessly and showed that there was no difference between men and women in job.

In summary, I think that there is no defference between women quality and men quality in a job. They can do anything with the same qualities, women can do men’s job and vice versa, because the job requires not only strength but also the education and abilities.

it does not different
it does no difference

Sentence: But, others think that there is no difference between men quality and women quality.
Suggestion: Refer to men and quality
Suggestion: Refer to women and quality

Sentence: They will try his best
Sentence: They will try their best

Sentence: In summary, I think that there is no defference between women quality and men quality in a job.
Error: defference Suggestion: difference