Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this.Discuss both these views and give your own opininon.

Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this.
Discuss both these views and give your own opininon.

Childhood is the most finest and as well as most crucial stage in the human being's life. It is in the state of a molten clay which should be moulded with great affection and care, otherwise it can be damaged.

It is the sole responsibility of every parents not only to educate their children with basic skills but also give knowledge about how to be a good human being. At the same time, the child has to make steps to the outside world in a wider community. Here, school teachers play a very vital role by educating him with his morals and values with discipline. Despite the pressures, the teachers teach the child how to handle it and cope up with it. Peers greatly influence the thoughts and the views of an individual, how to co-operate and deal in tough times. So, it is most important to be known about the child's friend circle.

Hence, to be a good human being of the society, one has to follow the right steps with strict principles. It is not about learning a specific skill, its all about learning and executing good work throughout the life. This is worth living. So, in my opinion, both parents and teachers are responsible for setting a good benchmark in the upbringing and living of a child.

Minimum 250 words wanted

better to have 4-5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion

or:

para 1: introduction
para 2: idea one.
para 3: however, idea two
para 4: in my opinion...