Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Certainly, in the modern world to bring up children as a good member of society is very complicated issue. Parents, in this sense, have great responsibility towards the society. However, some group argues that schools should play essential role rather than parents, for young people in order to be valuable person in their future.

Firstly, it is the inevitable fact that the parents have more influence than any other person in any child’s life. The research of scientist on development of the human’s life concluded that initial period of the any person is playing vital role on their further development. In addition, until the age of 6 or 7, children grow up under their parents’ control, without going school. Consequently, science also proves that how the influence of parents is significant for children.

Secondly, the responsibilities and concerns and attitudes of parents towards their children differ considerably when it is compared with teacher. Surely, teachers also are very responsible to the students, but to pay attention and influence few children cannot be same respectively, with hundreds of children.

Another argument is that, especially in nowadays, parents become very tired and stressed when they return home from work. Therefore, their ability to bring children up appropriately is crucially under the big question. The most of the time, they cannot even see their children throughout day. Under these circumstances, obviously, it is reasonable to suspend efficiency of the parents’ role on their children.

To sum up, it is obvious that the influences of the parent, their responsibility and behaviors, are much stronger than teachers for children and directly impact their role of the society.

is very complicated issue
is a very complicated issue

should play essential role
should play an essential role

in order to be valuable person in their future.
in order to be a valuable person in their future.

that initial period of the any person is playing vital role on their further development.
that the initial period of any person is playing a vital role on their further development.

to suspend efficiency of the parents’ role on their children
to suspend the efficiency of parents’ role on their children