Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this.

Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

There seems to be no consensus whether parenting or schooling should shoulder the responsibility to teach children for the sake of decent citizens in the society. Some people regard parents as the significant roles while others refer the roles to teachers.

Many individuals support a parenting method on the grounds that parents may influence their children in their whole lives. From the pregnancy, the little baby may imitate the ways his or her parent speak and behave, as his or her first recognition comes from the parent. In addition, parents are supposed to guide their children and mold them with good characteristics because children cannot distinguish right from wrong at the beginning, especially when they might get access to the violent and pornographic TV shows and video games easily. Parents’ suggestions tend to make sense for most of the children.

However, others point out that the duty of the teachers can never be neglected. As a matter of fact, school is not only a place to acquire skills and knowledge, but a place to learn how to stay well with others. A host of children are now the only child in their families in many countries, who sometimes receive the excessive care and love from family members. By contrast, they may be difficult to get accustomed to lives at school, where they are regarded equal without extra care. Therefore, school can teach them how to share with other members and how to communicate with other peers for instance, which are essential to their social lives and career in the future.

From where I stand, both parenting and schooling are of vital help for the children. Domestic education could teach the children with basic realize to the world while schools provide better environment to help them fulfill a sense of responsibility and tolerance.

his or her parent speak and behave,
his or her parents speak and behave,

Sentence: Domestic education could teach the children with basic realize to the world while schools provide better environment to help them fulfill a sense of responsibility and tolerance.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to basic and realize