Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this.

Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Childhood is the time people start to build their character and all the knowledge that is acquired at this time is very important for their whole life.

Children pass a lot of time in school and because of this some people think that school is responsible for educate and help children develop values. School provides a good structure and discipline for children and the teacher is prepared to lead them. Indeed, a child also has the opportunity to live and share the space with another child.

An other point-of-view is that parents should be responsible for teaching children how to be good members of society, because even as a baby, the child starts to learn by watching his parents actions and tries to do the same. Therefore, the child is always looking at her parents behavior to find the way he should act.

So, I think that school and parents are both responsible for which type of society member the child will be. Althought, parents are the main reference for children and they should be the ones responsible for the child's values development.

Sentence: An other point-of-view is that parents should be responsible for teaching children how to be good members of society, because even as a baby, the child starts to learn by watching his parents actions and tries to do the same.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to parents and actions

Sentence: Therefore, the child is always looking at her parents behavior to find the way he should act.
Suggestion: Refer to parents and behavior

Sentence: Althought, parents are the main reference for children and they should be the ones responsible for the child's values development.
Suggestion: Refer to values and development

Minimum 250 words wanted.